This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a Chili’s copycat and is a household staple! It’s so easy to make and tastes like it came from your favorite restaurant. This recipe has been adjusted over the few times we’ve made it and this was the final winner. Also, it’s perfect alternative if you want to try something other than the usual creamy homemade mac and cheese!
Let us know if you tried it by tagging us on Instagram!
- 1lb of Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Box of your favorite pasta
- 2 cups (small container) half and half
- 2 cups shredded parmesan
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup diced tomato
- In a small bowl, place the chicken and mix of smoked paprika, cajun seasoning, red pepper, onion powder, garlic salt, pepper sprinkled on top. Toss with olive oil to coat the chicken.
- In a large pan, spray with olive oil spray and sauté the chicken on medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Constantly flip to make sure the chicken does not burn.
- Cook pasta as instructed on the box. Strain the pasta and leave on the side.
- In the pot you cooked the pasta in, melt your butter and whish in the half and half. Once combined, put the pasta back in the pot and mix.
- Add 2 cups (or more if you really want it super cheesy) of parmesan and the crushed garlic. Mix until melted.
- In a bowl or on a plate, add the pasta and garnish with parsley, sliced tomatoes and cajun chicken